Call For Speakers Is Now Open!
Thank you for your interest in speaking at Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference
Don't miss this opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with our cybersecurity, digital forensics, and eDiscovery community.
Qualified participants are encouraged to submit abstracts that are relevant, current, vendor-neutral (no sales-pitches!), and reflect a learning objective from any of the following primary session tracks:
- Audit/Risk Management
- Information Security
Whether it be a case study, panel discussion, or sharing successful tips and techniques… we would love to hear from you!
Information and Guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered and completed by April 10, 2023
- All speakers with accepted submissions will receive a full conference registration at no cost (travel, housing, and other expenses are the responsibility of the speakers)
- Session abstracts need to reflect an objective learning proposal and refrain from selling products and services
- Add Support@ConferenceAbstracts.com to your safe/approved senders list to receive important updates regarding your submission
- All speakers/submissions will be notified by the end of May of acceptance status via email