Thank you for your interest in speaking at Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference.
The purpose of the conference brand is to raise international awareness of developments, teaching, training, responsibilities, and ethics in the field of IT security and digital forensics.
Qualified industry professionals are invited to submit their session proposal to be considered as a speaker for the Myrtle Beach edition of Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference 2020. Participants are encouraged to submit abstracts that are relevant, current, and reflect a learning objective from any of the following primary session tracks:
- Audit/Risk Management
- Information Security
Information and Guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered and completed by December 24, 2019
- All speakers whose submissions are accepted will receive a full conference registration at no cost (travel, housing, and other expenses are the responsibility of the speakers)
- Session abstracts need to reflect an objective learning proposal and refrain from the selling of products and services
- If submitting a proposal, please add Support@ConferenceAbstracts.com to your safe/approved senders list
- All speakers/submissions will be notified by mid-February of acceptance status via email