As we look forward to seeing our Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference community this month in San Diego, we want to reassure and reconfirm that our top priority is the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, staff and vendors.
Event management continues to work closely with the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines to create a safe and clean environment to do business and ensure we are up to date on the requirements of the State of California and County of San Diego Health and Human Services Agency in managing the risk of COVID-19.
The staff and management of the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines has implemented industry-leading hygiene practices as outlined in their Hilton CleanStay program.
Safety Protocols Onsite
- Fully vaccinated individuals (considered fully vaccinated two weeks after second dose in a 2-dose series or 1 dose in a single-dose vaccine) are not required to wear masks indoors. Masks are required indoors for non-vaccinated individuals. Note that all onsite Techno Security Event Management have been fully vaccinated for your enhanced safety.
- Wash/sanitize hands often – sanitizer stations will be located in key locations throughout the Hilton.
- Event Management will be encouraging physical distancing with fewer chairs in the session room sets and in the lunch seating.
- There will be increased cleaning on key touchpoints throughout the Hilton.
- There will be cleaning of AV equipment between each session.
Event Management urges any participant that is not feeling well or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms to stay home and not travel to the event.
For questions regarding the onsite safety guidelines or for further information, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.