Submission Deadline: June 30, 2021
Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference provides a unique education experience that blends together the digital forensics and cybersecurity industries for collaboration between government and private sectors. It has grown into one of the most important resources for corporate network security professionals, federal, state and local law enforcement digital forensic specialists, and cybersecurity industry leaders from around the world. The purpose is to raise international awareness of developments, teaching, training, responsibilities, and ethics in the field of IT security and digital forensics.
Qualified industry professionals are invited to submit their session proposal to be considered as a speaker for the California edition of Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference 2021. Participants are encouraged to submit abstracts that are relevant, current, and reflect a learning objective from any of the following primary session tracks:
- Audit/Risk Management
- Information Security
Don't miss this opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise with our cybersecurity and digital forensics community. Whether it be a case study, panel discussion, or sharing a successful tool and technique… we would love to hear from you.
Information and Guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered and completed by June 30, 2021
- All speakers whose submissions are accepted will receive a full conference registration at no cost (travel, housing, and other expenses are the responsibility of the speakers)
- Session abstracts need to reflect an objective learning proposal and refrain from the selling of products and services
- If submitting a proposal, please add Support@ConferenceAbstracts.com to your safe/approved senders list
- All speakers/submissions will be notified by the end of July of acceptance status via email